Martyn has extensive experience in all real estate transactions, but has a particular focus on investment and development projects and secured lending. He is also experienced in retail and commercial landlord and tenant transactions and deals involving mining and minerals.
- International Minerals company: the sale of first phase of restored quarry in the South West to national housebuilder, with the benefit of planning and infrastructure works for construction of 200 homes.
- Local development company: the acquisition of land for mixed use development with development value in excess of £20m.
- The incorporation of unincorporated property business and re-finance with major bank, with value in excess of £100m.
- National property developer: the sale of land in the Midlands in complex deal subject to planning, remediation and construction of infrastructure for new Sainsbury’s store – price in excess of £12m.
- UK clearing banks: acting for various UK clearing banks in secured lending transactions exceeding £50m.