Jo supports Irwin Mitchell’s national Employment and Pensions group. She manages the group’s knowledge systems and ensures that the team keep up-to-date with the latest legislation changes.
She also produces and updates key precedent documents, some of which are available to clients via our IMhrplus service and provides guidance on complex legal issues and new law.
Jo is responsible for the delivery of our national seminar programme to our clients, developing and producing bespoke training courses and mock Employment Tribunals. She also produces client-focused alerts and updates to keep our clients and contacts up to speed with key developments in employment law and HR best practice.
- Providing advice to key clients on their policies and procedures.
- Writing and delivering a mock Employment Tribunal for a key client which was based on one of their previous Employment Tribunal cases.
- Designing and delivering training courses to lawyers and HR professionals on the latest legal developments.
- Writing a series of “myth busters” to dispel common client misconceptions about employment law.
- Developing a series of bespoke newsletters, written for specific clients and sectors providing straightforward advice about how to prepare for significant changes in the law.
Jo qualified as a solicitor in 1995.