Danny has considerable experience in all types of commercial and residential property litigation and real estate litigation. He has a particular focus on commercial and residential landlord and tenant litigation and acts for investors, developers, retailers and corporate occupiers managing their national property portfolios.
- Successfully exercised numerous break clauses and provided advice and guidance on compliance with complex break conditions for a global real estate firm and a number of national retailers.
- Two national developers: obtained court order for possession defeating claim for adverse possession to strip of land occupied by owners of neighbouring estate to enable multi-million pound development to proceed.
- London property investment/development company: served hostile notices on tenants of multi-occupied building in Central London and secured agreements for surrender to facilitate multi-million pound redevelopment of the building.
- Regional property developer: secured vacant possession of commercial premises from unauthorised occupier following administration of national retailer and recovered rent from the occupier.
- Educational establishment: obtained vacant possession of phone mast site from telecoms operator to facilitate proposed multi-million pound development of large site in Sheffield.
- National high street retailer: opposed landlord’s application for termination of tenancy of prime location store resulting in completion of new tenancy and withdrawal of landlord’s application.
"Very experienced and committed... he has a completely comprehensive understanding of his cases." – Chambers & Partners, 2020
"Danny Revitt is extremely impressive and is to be highly recommended. He is an excellent communicator, extremely thorough and a true pleasure to work with." – Legal 500, 2020
Danny Revitt is described by sources as "a capable pair of hands" who "provides concise advice and also has a good grasp of client requirements and presenting risk well." - Chambers & Partners 2017
Danny is "clear, concise and practical" - Legal 500 2016
"Danny, in particular, is a favourite on the programme, consistently rating highly in feedback with excellent delivery of cutting-edge information for members." - Matt Taylor, Senior Conference & CPD Producer, RICS