I am a property litigation solicitor and I focus on all aspects of real estate disputes including both commercial and residential landlord and tenant work and mortgage repossession work. I have been qualified for two years but I have worked within the property litigation sector for a period of six years. I joined the Real Estate Disputes team in November 2022.
- Attended a 3-day multi-track trial on a complex boundary dispute in relation to agricultural land whereby Irwin Mitchell acted for Fixed Charge Law of Property Act Receivers. Our client was successful in obtaining a determination of the boundary from the Court with interim costs.
- Currently in the process of obtaining a mandatory injunction for specific performance of the repair covenants found in a lease.
- Recently been successful in obtaining a possession order for a high street lender over 2 apartments in Liverpool.
- I have acted for lenders and LPA Receivers as both claimant and defendant in various matters
- I have experience in defending forfeiture proceedings for lenders when a secured charge is at risk should a lease be forfeited.
- I have assisted senior members on various landlord and tenant matters and supervise junior members on residential landlord and tenant possession matters