IM Educate offers training and bespoke legal services for the education sector. We work nationally with nurseries, schools, academies, free schools, colleges and universities.
You can access the benefits of IM Educate through either our Bank of Hours product or our HR retainer.
IM Educate Bank of Hours
For our education clients we offer a popular Bank of Hours product. This allows education establishments, from nurseries right up to universities, to pre-pay for hours of access to our legal teams.
The IM Educate Bank of Hours product has many benefits, including:
- Significant discount to standard hourly rate
- Maximum flexibility – hours do not expire and can be used as and when you need our support
- Includes email, telephone, and face to face meetings
- Broad in scope – not only does it cover all employment law advice you need, it also provides support for general support on many other legal areas, including education law
The IM Educate Bank of Hours product is a cost-effective way to access our expert teams, allowing you to budget in advance and know that you have the support in place for when you need it.
Hours can be bought in units of 10 and topped up when needed. Get in touch with the team today to discuss options and pricing.
IM Educate HR retainer
In addition to our IM Educate Bank of Hours service, we also offer the popular IM Educate HR retainer service. For a fixed annual fee it offers access to our team of lawyers, providing expert support on employment and HR matters.
Benefits of the IM Educate HR retainer service include:
- Day to day support on most HR issues
- Review of existing HR policies
- Access to secure HR portal, including precedent letters and information
- Complimentary access to Employee benefits platform, offering your staff discounts to major brands such as Marks & Spencer, ASDA, Sainsbury's, Interflora, and more.
The IM Educate service aims to provide a comprehensive service to cover your HR needs on a day to day basis. Included in this is support for most queries up to the point of receiving notification of Employment Tribunal, Court proceedings, or ACAS early conciliation (whichever comes first).
It does not cover more substantial issues, such as LADO (Local Authority Designated Officer) or police investigations, or union strikes – though these are things we may still be able to offer support with across our broader Education Legal Services team.
For more information on IM Educate, please download our brochure (PDF).
If you are interested in understanding how Irwin Mitchell can help you with your IM Educate work then please contact Kirsty Ayre (Partner) on +44 (0)114 274 4911, or send us an email.