Acting for clients of all sizes from SMEs to PLCs, we regularly advise in complex projects involving large property portfolios and developments.
We can assist in all types of commercial property litigation, including:
- Disputes in connection with development agreements and site assembly issues (including easements and rights of way disputes)
- Contentious and non-contentious business lease renewals
- Dilapidations claims
- Disputes over breaches of covenant including forfeiture or relief applications
- Service charge disputes
- Exercising break options
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters
- Lease surrender negotiations
- Disputes over consent to assignment, sub-letting, change of use, alterations
Our property litigation solicitors support landlords and tenants on a range of commercial matters.
We act for a diverse range of clients including:
- Financial institutions
- Educational establishments
- Charities and property managers
The breadth of experience, together with close integration with our real estate, commercial, restructuring and insolvency teams, allows us to provide a full service offering to our clients.
We offer a highly responsive service, with lawyers always on hand to give clear, solutions-focused advice.
Our approach is to get a thorough understanding of your business and its commercial pressures, so that we can provide pragmatic advice that’s grounded in what you’re trying to achieve.
We are experienced in all aspects of dispute resolution whether that be litigation, arbitration, expert determination or alternative dispute resolution such as mediation.
Our specialist commercial property litigation solicitors can provide practical advice on all types of property litigation and real estate disputes. Give our team a call on 0808 291 6784 or get in touch online.