The Trustees of the Scheme have produced the Statement of Governance covering the latest Scheme year. This statement has been prepared in accordance with the Occupational Pension Schemes (Charges and Governance) Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 No. 879) as amended by the Occupational Pension Schemes (Administration and Disclosure) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.
In summary, the chair’s statement covers:
- The default arrangement and its governance
- The processing of core financial transactions
- Disclosure of costs and charges (including transaction costs) relating to the default arrangement and other arrangements
- Trustee knowledge and understanding
- the assessment of value for members.
This statement is intended to be informative and help improve your understanding of how the Scheme is run.
Download a copy of the full statement (pdf)
The Trustees of the Irwin Mitchell 1989 Pension Scheme maintain and revise a Statement of Investment Principles (SIP). This is a document in which the Trustees set out and explain their investment strategy and investment decisions in relation to the Scheme, in accordance with the statutory requirements. The Trustees’ SIP is published on this publically searchable webpage.
Download a copy of the SIP (pdf)