The Trustees of the Scheme have produced the Statement of Governance covering the period from 6 April 2018 to 5 April 2019. This statement has been prepared in accordance with the Occupational Pension Schemes (Charges and Governance) Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 No. 879) as amended by the Occupational Pension Schemes (Administration and Disclosure) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.
In summary, the chair’s statement covers:
- The default arrangement and its governance
- The processing of core financial transactions
- Disclosure of costs and charges (including transaction costs) relating to the default arrangement and other arrangements
- Trustee knowledge and understanding
- the assessment of value for members.
This statement is intended to be informative and help improve your understanding of how the Scheme is run.
Download a copy of the full statement (pdf)