Tom specialises in all areas of corporate recovery and insolvency. He advises insolvency practitioners, banks, companies, individuals and creditors on a variety of insolvency-related matters, at a local, national and cross border level.
He has particular experience in contentious insolvency, acting for insolvency practitioners in claims against third parties brought under the Insolvency Act 1986.
Tom regularly provides internal training to various teams at the firm and also presents seminars on behalf of R3 in the Yorkshire area.
- Acting for the purchaser on a high profile pre-pack Administration of a large national concrete producer
- Acting for KPMG as Administrators on a high profile pre-pack Administration of a local manufacturer
- Acting for various national Insolvency Practitioner firms on large portfolios of bankruptcies, including high value/complex assignments
- Dealing with cross-border insolvency assignments for Insolvency Practitioners, with particular experience in the Irish, French and Italian jurisdictions
- Acting for an offshore distressed debt purchaser on a portfolio of various UK enforcement matters, with high value recoveries made both before and during liquidation/bankruptcy