Tina has considerable experience in real estate work, but has a particular focus on development projects in both the commercial and residential sectors. Tina has developed a specific expertise in college relocation work often involving urban regeneration as well as strategic land work.
South Essex College – major regeneration project involving relocation of Thurrock campus, sale of campus for over £22m and development of new town centre facility as part of Grays town centre regeneration.
- Acting for a group of landowners in relation to site in Hampshire promoted for mixed use development with over 400 housing units involving creation of LLP as vehicle for joint ownership and advice on farm business tenancy and planning matters. Negotiated and completed land promotion agreement with major promoter
- South Essex College – currently acting for College on relocation of Basildon campus which involves joint sale of campus with the HCA to national housebuilder for over £55m and relocation to new town centre site which is part of regeneration scheme
- Acting for promoter (HTH Harrogate LLP) on promotion agreement, planning and related issues relating to large housing site in Harrogate which has received planning permission for 450 units.
- Site acquisition for large property management firm, planning infrastructure and funding for mixed use scheme involving 585 units and sale of three phases for approximately £30m
- Acting for Chichester College on several disposals of development sites on this campus
- Acting for a national property investment company in the purchase of site and development of new retail park at Rustington with letting of units to national retailer.
"Tina Webster – an extremely competent lawyer giving great guidance to both myself, my partners and her team" - Legal 500, 2022
"Tina Webster knows development issues well." "She is excellent and responsive." - Chambers & Partners, 2022 (Leading Individual - Band 2)
"She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in property development agreements and educational property matters." – Chambers & Partners, 2020 (Leading Individual - Band 3)
"Tina Webster gets to grip with the issues very effectively, spots the difficulties coming down the line, and asks all the right questions. She took control from the outset and ensured/achieved results from other professionals outside her own practice." – Legal 500, 2021
"She is noted for her good reputation in the development world." – Chambers & Partners, 2020
Clients say she is "excellent, very thorough" and value her commercial approach. She also impresses with her availability and commitment, with one client saying: "She is quietly efficient and goes the extra mile. It doesn't matter what time I email her, it always seems she is at the end of that request, seven days a week."