Stephanie has broad experience in all areas of commercial litigation, with a particular focus on professional negligence claims and contractual disputes. She acts for a range of commercial clients including banks and other financial institutions, and regularly acts in respect of complex, high value claims and urgent applications, many of which have multi-jurisdictional elements.
She qualified as a solicitor in 2012.
- Defending a national firm of property valuers against numerous professional negligence and fraud claims brought by lenders and borrowers.
- Representing a client in regard to claims arising out of fraudulent international investment schemes involving multi-million pound losses.
- Representing a high net worth individual in a dispute worth multi-million pounds involving concurrent proceedings in the Bankruptcy and Commercial Courts.
- Representing an international events company to successfully resolve a long-running copyright dispute with a prolific litigant in person by obtaining an extended ivil restraint order
- Advising international trade financing company in relation to debts owed by overseas individuals and companies.
- Defending various breach of confidence and breach of restrictive covenant claims.
- Pursuing claims on behalf of an insolvency practitioner against directors for wrongful trading and preference payments.
- Representing an international e-commerce platform disputing jurisdiction of the English courts where contracts were performed in Germany.
- Acting for various claimants and defendants in professional negligence claims involving solicitors and accountants.