Stephanie has considerable experience dealing with high value, complex and cross-border disputes. She has particular expertise in:
- Domestic and international contractual disputes
- Company and shareholder disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Insurance disputes
- Insolvency and restructuring issues.
Stephanie’s expertise also includes multi-jurisdictional litigation particularly involving the US. Stephanie regularly acts for financial institutions, household names and high net worth individuals.
- Advising a national bank in relation to a number of claims brought by various lenders or borrowers.
- Representing the UK defendants to Letters of Request issued by US Courts seeking evidence for use in high profile trade mark litigation.
- Representing a high net worth individual in a multi-million pound dispute involving concurrent proceedings in the Bankruptcy and Commercial Courts.
- Acting for corporate Claimants in a high value charge concealment claim against a UK firm of trade mark attorneys.
- Representing an international events company to successfully resolve a long-running copyright dispute with a prolific litigant in person by obtaining an extended civil restraint order.
- Pursuing claims on behalf of an insolvency practitioner against directors for wrongful trading and preference payments.
- Defending a national firm of property valuers against numerous professional negligence and fraud claims brought by lenders and borrowers.
"Stephanie Reeves negotiates in a calm and authoritative manner; her tenacity was vital to our success." - Legal 500, 2020
"Stephanie Reeves is thorough and thoughtful." - Legal 500, 2020
"Simply excellent service." - Legal 500, 2020
"A real dynamo." - Chambers & Partners
Does what happens in the board room, stay in the board room?
English Law on the World Stage: Why London is still forum of choice for international litigants - Originally published on Lexology, July 2017
The new FOS regime is here - what YOU need to know.