I'm a Solicitor based in our Restructuring and Insolvency team in Sheffield. I specialise in contentious insolvency with experience in running court claims, applications, conducting complex legal investigations and delivering advice in a range of bankruptcy matters.
Prior to joining Irwin Mitchell, I practised in Commercial Dispute Resolution representing clients in the Utilities and Telecoms industries for a number of years. I have represented insolvency professionals, creditors and debtors. I'm dedicated to finding effective, practical solutions for all of my clients. I enjoy in depth investigations into insolvency matters and I have a keen attention to detail.
- Acting for national insolvency practitioners in possession and sale proceedings
- Acting for local insolvency practitioners to assist with complex investigations relating to the bankruptcy estate
- Acting for national insolvency practitioners in antecedent transactions (sections 339 & 341) claims
- Acting for a creditor to present a bankruptcy petition and dealing with the subsequent bankruptcy annulment application
- Acting for national insolvency practitioners in investigating a high value subrogation claim and subsequent settlement of the dispute.