Gregory advises on all aspects of corporate law, including private M&A, private equity, venture capital and complex group reorganisations.
- Advised the shareholders of Care Management Systems Limited on its £3.5m sale to Grafenia plc
- Advised YFM Equity Partners on its £5m investment in AutomatePro
- Advised Motus Holdings (UK) Limited, a South African listed company in the automotive sector, on its acquisition of Motor Parts Direct
- Advised YFM Equity Partners on its investment in Relative Insight
- Advised Praetura Ventures on investments in Enthuse, Imagin3D, Reacta Biotech and Patchwork
- Advised the shareholders of video game studio Firesprite on its sale to Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Advised Risk Capital Partners on the MBO of leading musical retailer the Guitar, Amp & Keyboard Centre
- Advised the shareholders of sustainable energy specialist CorEnergy on its sale to SureServe Group
- Advised Econocom Group SE on its acquisition of Trams.
- Advised PWC (as administrators) on the sale of Drayton Manor Park to the Looping Group, securing almost 600 UK jobs.