Adam is a Partner in our Manchester office. He has a broad base of cross border and domestic transactional experience, including public and private M&A, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, banking and IPOs.
In addition to his UK experience, Adam spent several years practising law in the countries of the former Soviet Union.
“Adam Kaucher’s technical ability and pragmatic approach helped us navigate a difficult transaction involving a number of advisors across Manchester.” - Legal 500 2022 (Next Generation Partner)
Adam has been listed as a 'Next Generation Partner' - Legal 500 2021
- Advising the management team of M&J Evans Construction on the investment by Bregal Freshstream
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity Partners on its investments into Radius Payment Solutions, Outdoor Plus and Medivet
- Advising the shareholders of Unique Catering on its sale to Servest
- Advising Clugston Estates on its sale of Naples Street Properties
- Advising Transpennine Projects on the sale of Appley Bridge Biomass to Energy
- Advising Sigma Solutions on the formation of its UK joint venture
- Advising WBHO Construction on its acquisition of Byrne Group
- Advising Key Capital Partners on its investment into YorkTest
- Advising ECI Partners on its investment into Make it Cheaper
- Advising Peel Group on the disposal of part of its utilities business
- Advising the management team of MKM Building Supplies on its sale to Bain Capital
- Advising joint brokers on a private placing for AIM listed Quantum Pharma plc
- Acquisition of One Key Resources (Australia) for Fircroft Group
- Advising the shareholders of Autonet Insurance on its sale to private equity investors.