Becky has considerable experience in all development real estate transactions, but has a particular focus on strategic land. Becky is based in our Gatwick office.
Recent experience includes:
- Landowners – advising on the variation of a promotion agreement and subsequent sale of a 1500 unit scheme in the South East. Advising on all aspects including achieving VP and the collaboration agreement.
- Landowners – advising on a promotion agreement and collaboration agreement for the promotion of a new settlement in the South East. The landowning group is large and diverse with a large number of property owners.
- Property Investment Partnership – acting for the owners of a business park in the South East which is being built out in phases. Dealing with the sales, letting and utilities agreements. The transactions have involved institutional investors.
- Landowners – advising on a sale conditional on planning of circa 200 units in the South East.
- Landowners – advising on an unconditional sale of bare land (with a draft allocation) in the Midlands.
- Promoter – advising on promotion agreements for schemes with circa 200 units in the South East.
- Property Developer – advising on options in connection with site assembly for residential development.
- Property Investment Company – advising on a commercial development to create a new out of town retail space. Dealing with the pre-lets to retailers and the site’s infrastructure agreements.
- Further Education College – major capital project to relocate one of the College’s campus as part of a town centre regeneration project involving the sale of the College’s existing campus for residential development.
- Major Charity – disposal of land for residential development to fund new facilities for the charity.
- Further Education Colleges – disposals of land for development to fund the expansion and improvement of education facilities.