Ayesha has particular expertise in real estate investment, real estate finance and restructuring and insolvency. She has also a broad range of experience in commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions and disposals (acting for both sellers and buyers), landlord and tenant work (acting for both landlords and tenants), real estate aspects of real estate finance (acting for both borrowers and lenders), insolvency (acting for administrators and receivers), restructuring and enforcing security (acting for lenders) and corporate support.
- Major Private Equity Fund Manager: acting for the manager to let 165,000 sq. ft. premises in E14 to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This transaction was one of the London’s largest lettings for 2012.
- Property Company: acting for this company in its acquisition of a prime property for refurbishment.
- Gordon Bros: acting for the investment manager in respect of a sale and leaseback with Ideal Standard, who is a leading world provider of bathroom solutions.
- Major international retail bank: acting for the bank to refinance of a major fast-food outlet franchise.
- Moorfields Corporate Recovery: administration of Blockbusters – putting the companies into administration and advising the administrators.
- Major retail bank: acting for the bank in the refinancing of a major London property.
- RBS: acting on the sale of the Cumberland Hotel for £215m to a joint venture of U.S private equity fund.
"She has a relaxed manner in dealing with clients which they like and she really knows her stuff." -Chambers & Partners 2015
Ayesha was recommended in the Legal 500 2013 as “one of the best” with “excellent knowledge” and also is recommended as “a leader in her field” in Chambers 2015.
“It has been my pleasure to work with Ayesha on client related legal work for some seven years. I have experience of her capacity to lead transactions in real estate related insolvency, restructuring and origination matters. She is a talented, versatile, capable, hard working and resourceful individual who always goes the extra mile to make sure her client's objectives are met. I look very much look forward to working with her again in the near future.” (Director of a major bank)