I am a solicitor specialising in both serious injury litigation and child abuse law. I am an APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) accredited Senior Litigator and a member of the Association of Child Abuse Lawyers.
I deal with cases involving life changing injuries and represent people who've suffered traumatic brain injuries, spinal injuries and complex orthopaedic injuries, including amputations. I also act for bereaved families who have lost family members in accidents.
I represent victims of child abuse in cases against both individual abusers and institutions including schools, the church and local authorities.
"After a two year case, I've had an incredible outcome, fortunate enough to have Irwin Mitchell and in particular Anna Pask working hard on it, I'm so grateful to them for their hard work, and support throughout. Although I found it emotionally draining at times, I knew for sure I was in good hands and eventually the outcome would be worth it. Anna was professional, and also very understanding.
She kept me updated on every step and I felt that she always explained things I wasn't clear on. I am so grateful to Irwin Mitchell and Anna for everything they have done to get the results, and for always having compassion too. My case was a complex one and they did everything they could to get a good result, it paid off! Thank you so much. I couldn't recommend them enough." - 5* Trustpilot review
"Anna Pask of Irwin Mitchell handled my case superbly. Her professional advice was spot on. Response times were very good and I feel the matter was handled with an urgency that was most gratifying. This was not an easy subject for me to discuss and Ms Pask's compassion and empathy when first giving my statement was a comfort. I would have no hesitation in recommending both her and Irwin Mitchell to any other persons needing her expertise." - 5* Trustpilot review
"Very happy with the service and outcome. Helpful at all times and when I needed answers Anna Pask was always there. I would recommend Irwin Mitchell." - 5* Trustpilot review
"After having a very challenge case, Irwin Mitchell took the time to listen to me. They worked in my best interest and were kind, respectful and supported me throughout this whole process. Special thanks to Charlotte and Anne for there amazing work and helping me to receive the sum of money as compensation for the injuries I received. Thank you so much." - 5* Trustpilot review
"I am very pleased with Irwin Mitchell Especially, Anna Pask who has been a brilliant solicitor keeping me well informed on every aspect of my case with her good advice Helping me through the complicated issues that I have had and putting my mind at easy when times got tough. Anna also brought my claim to a satisfactory end . I can highly recommend Irwin Mitchel as a company." - 5* Trustpilot review
“Anna was exceptional.”- Client
“Anna’s knowledge and professionalism made me feel comfortable from beginning to end.”- Client
“Anna’s negotiation and analytical skills as well as her judgement, not only in preparation for, but also during, the settlement meeting, were impressive. I am indeed very grateful.”- Client
“From our first meeting I was incredibly impressed with Anna’s professionalism, she excelled at that point and was outstanding from start to finish. It would not be possible to make any better or well-crafted legal representation than the one Anna made on my behalf. The level of care I received was industry-leading in every way. Myself and my family will be forever grateful.” - Client
What inspired you to get into law?
I actually decided at a very young age that I wanted to become a lawyer and I am grateful that I later chose to specialise in an area of law that enables me to work with such a broad and diverse range of clients. And working at Irwin Mitchell means I get to work with – and learn from – some of the most dedicated and pioneering lawyers in the country.
What is the most rewarding aspect of your role?
Knowing that I can make a real difference to people’s lives. Nobody chooses to be injured and to be involved in litigation and I realise how daunting a process it can be. However, when you achieve a fantastic settlement for a client and you are able to put the right rehabilitation and support in place to enable them to rebuild their life, it is extremely rewarding to see.
- In a current case I took over from another firm, I've secured a six figure interim payment to fund a rehabilitation package and an independent living trial for a young man who sustained a severe brain injury as a child.
- Obtained a six figure settlement for the family of a man who died of an accidental overdose of pain-relieving drugs after his leg was amputated following an accident at work.
- Acted for a young woman who was training to be an accountant and was unable to work again after sustaining a severe brain injury in a road traffic accident. Liability was denied but the case reached a settlement for £2.1 million.
- Represented a leading surgeon who had a substantial loss of earnings after he was forced to retire from his NHS practice after sustaining a serious shoulder injury in a road traffic accident.
- Achieved a six figure sum for a young father who suffered complex orthopaedic injuries and a brain injury in a road traffic accident and had difficulties returning to his career as an actor.
- Secured damages for a man who was abused by a scout leader when he was a young child. The case was brought 33 years later and after the abuser had died.
- Acted for a professional golfer who was unable to continue in her career as a result of a serious elbow fracture.