Simon qualified in 2007 and since then has gained considerable experience in all real estate transactions, with a particular focus on regeneration and complex development projects. He has also acted on significant corporate lettings and investment acquisitions and disposals for owners, occupiers, developers and investors across the Real Estate sector.
- Leading the team for Battersea Power Station Development Company on a £1.6bn structured sale and long-term asset and development strategy
- Acting for The Stage LLP on all aspects of the acquisition and ongoing development of a £750m mixed use site
- Acting for Galliard Group on a range of transactions valued over £20m
- Advising leading London house builder, Mount Anvil, on a joint venture with Catalyst, one of London’s leading housing associations
- Acting for St William LLP in relation to their acquisition and development of ex-gas holder sites in and around London
- Acting for the Howard de Walden Estate in relation to asset management matters and acquisitions of strategic interests required to unlock future development opportunities
- Acting for Royal London across their retail, industrial and office portfolios as well as advising on high-profile development projects.