Kate specialises in employment law and is based in our Birmingham office. Kate has experience in a wide variety of employment matters, including:
- Redundancy procedures
- Contract and policy review
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Corporate transactional work
- Tribunal litigation.
She also supports and guides businesses in relation to day-to-day employee management, such as disciplinary, grievance, absence management, and capability procedures.
- Advising a client in order to achieve a positive outcome for a complex employee dispute involving whistleblowing, disciplinary matters, and multiple grievances
- Supporting and guiding numerous clients through mass collective consultation processes
- Successfully negotiating enhanced exit packages for numerous senior employees.
“I just wanted to say that you have been a good companion during this process. It has been a difficult time for my family and I. Throughout this period, it has been a real comfort to know that, in you, I have had a strong legal adviser with a human touch.” - Client
“It has been a pleasure working with a thoroughly dedicated professional albeit as you say not under the best circumstances for myself. However you have helped immeasurably to draw a line in the sand and I will now be able to go onto my new role fully focussed and hopefully rested. I will certainly work with yourself again in the future, hopefully under different circumstances.” - Client
“It was really great to have a familiar, friendly and pragmatic voice at the end of the phone.” - Client