Irwin Mitchell is widely regarded as the UK’s market leading provider of commoditised legal services in the UK with experience of managing and delivering large volume contracts.
It has extensive knowledge and experience of the banking and financial sectors and is one of the largest producers of wills in the UK by a law firm. We currently provide volume will writing and related services to the majority of the UK high street banks and other financial institutions in England, Wales and Scotland.
Our team draft more than 50,000 Wills per annum and provide specialist solicitor led advice to ensure that the quality and delivery of our service is second to none
Our institutional clients benefit from our:
- In-depth knowledge of the will writing marketplace
- Extensive experience of managing and delivering large volume contracts
- Innovative internal processing systems which are tailored to meet their individual requirements
- Will storage facilities
- Commitment to embracing leading technologies to ensure our service is always as efficient and comprehensive as possible
- Specialist technical advisers tasked with delivering a quality service within stringent SLAs
- Additional services such as tax advice and estate management services
For over 15 years we have acted for a significant number of well known institutional clients providing will writing and related services. We continue to win contracts and expand our client base and alter our service proposition to match the market.
Our service is also available as a 'white labelled' offering and can therefore be promoted to your customers under your own brand or "in association with Irwin Mitchell".
For our clients, Irwin Mitchell are on hand to ensure that all wills are validly written, legally binding and that the correct advice is given by highly trained legal advisers. Claims can arise from badly drafted Wills and our clients want the and the peace of mind offered by partnering with a leading law firm.