Irwin Mitchell also have a minicom phone for the deaf and hard of hearing 0114 276 3486
From the Bus Station (Haymarket)
The bus station is a 6-minute walk from our Newcastle office.
1. Turn left onto Percy Street/B1307, straight over the roundabout and past Eldon Square Shopping Centre.
2. Turn right onto Gallowgate/B1311.
From the Train Station
Our office on Gallowgate is a 10-minute walk from Newcastle Central Station.
1. At the station entrance, turn right onto Neville Street/A186.
2. Cross so that you are walking in the same direction as the traffic and follow Neville Street as it turns slightly left.
3. When you get to Westgate Road go straight over and continue on Grainger Street.
4. Then turn left onto Newgate Street/B1307.
5. Next turn left onto St Andrew’s Street.
6. Turn right onto Gallowgate/B1311.
From the Metro
The nearest Metro Station is St James’ Station – 2 minutes’ walk from Gallowgate.
1. On exiting the station, head east, then turn right towards St Andrew’s Street.
2. Go slightly left onto St Andrew’s Street.
3. Finally turn left onto Gallowgate/B1311.
Haymarket Metro Station is approximately 7 minutes’ walk. Follow directions from Haymarket Bus Station.
We have limited client car parking at our offices. If you would like a space, please let us know in advance so we can reserve one for you.
Solicitors In Newcastle
Irwin Mitchell is one of the biggest full service law firms in the UK. We have been in Newcastle since May 2003 and recently moved to new offices, overlooking St James’ Park, in 2013.
Our solicitors in Newcastle provide advice and representation to clients on a wide range of complex legal matters. In the North East we are particularly well-known for our work with personal injury clients. Within our Newcastle office we have specialists in brain and spinal injuries, medical negligence and workplace accident claims.
We help clients from Newcastle and the surrounding area with a range of legal issues, including:
IM In The Community
In 2014, our charity of the year is Canine Partners. Empowering people in wheelchairs, Canine Partners provide dogs which have had training tailored to each person’s needs. The dogs can perform tasks such as unloading the washing machine, or passing a wallet to a checkout operator at the supermarket.
As well as our charity of the year, we are active in lots of different good causes both locally and nationally. Our Regional Managing Partner in Newcastle, John Davis, was awarded a MBE in 2012 to recognise his tireless work for the charity Brainbox. John is the Chairman of Brainbox, which was set up in 2009 to help provide advice and counselling to parents of children with brain injuries.
In 2013 we also sponsored the Sunshine Run, a scenic 5K along Newcastle quayside. This fantastic event was in aid of the Sunshine Fund, which gives specialised equipment to disabled children in the North East.