Irwin Mitchell also have a minicom phone for the deaf and hard of hearing 0114 276 3486
From The Train Station
You can catch a free shuttle bus (No. 3) from the station, which stops directly outside our office on Quay Street. Alternatively, our office is a 25-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly:
1. Head northwest toward Store Street.
2. Turn left onto Store Street.
3. Turn left onto London Road/A6.
4. Turn right onto Fairfield Street/B6469, continue to follow B6469.
5. Slight right onto Whitworth Street W/B6469.
6. Turn right onto Oxford Street/A34.
7. Continue to follow A34.
8. Our office will be on the left.
Salford Central is approximately 15 minutes’ away by foot, to our office.
1. Exit the train station right, onto New Bailey Street towards the River Irwell.
2. Cross the river and shortly afterwards turn right onto Gartside Street.
3. Turn left onto Young Street.
4. At the end of Young Street, cross the road.
5. Turn left and walk along Quay Street.
6. Turn right down Lower Byrom Street.
7. Our office will be on your right hand side, in Rosetti Place.
Deansgate is around 15 minutes’ away from our Manchester office.
1. Exit the station and head north on the footpath, over the canal towards Century Street.
2. Join Century Street and walk to the end.
3. Turn left along Trafford Street.
4. Turn right to head up Deansgate/A56.
5. Turn left at Liverpool Road/A6143.
6. After a short while, turn right up Lower Byrom Street.
7. Our office will be on your left hand side, in Rosetti Place.
From The Tram
The nearest Metrolink stop is Deansgate – Castlefield Station, approximately a 15-minute walk from the office.
1. Head north up Deansgate/A56 – away from the canal.
2. Turn left at Liverpool Road/A6143.
3. After a short while turn right up Lower Byrom Street.
4. Our office will be on your left hand side, in Rosetti Place.
We have a limited number of client parking spaces at our Manchester office (including one disabled parking bay). When booking an appointment, please ask to reserve a parking space.
If no parking is available, the NCP Manchester Spinningfields (postcode M3 3BE) is just up the road from our office. On exiting the car park walk along New Quay Street/A34, away from the river. Then turn right onto Lower Byrom Street – our office will be on your right, in Rosetti Place.
Solicitors In Manchester
Our busy Manchester office has been open since 2006 and employs nearly 250 people, covering a full range of business and personal legal services.
Based in the city centre, we are easily accessible to clients travelling by rail or by car, and we regularly help customers from across the Greater Manchester area, as well as the wider North West, Merseyside and North Wales.
Our solicitors in Manchester are particularly well-known for their work in business legal matters, personal injury claims and divorce/family law.
We know that a legal solution is often only part of the story – enabling you to get on with your life after a traumatic event such as a divorce, or an injury in the workplace. In consequence, we work hard to secure you the very best, taking account of your future needs, and giving you the ability to take positive steps forward.
We help clients from Manchester and the surrounding area with a range of legal issues, including:
IM In The Community
Our 2014 charity of the year (as decided by our staff) is the East Cheshire Hospice. This great cause provides care to people with life-limiting illnesses, with an emphasis on making every day count. Based in Macclesfield, the Hospice puts its patients and their families at the core of its free service, providing life and laughter in a positive and supportive environment.