Irwin Mitchell also have a minicom phone for the deaf and hard of hearing 0114 276 3486
From The Train Station
Leeds Railway Station is approximately 10 minutes’ walk from our office.
1. Take the City Square exit from the station (also signposted as exit number two).
2. Turn left and keep walking along Wellington Street.
3. Turn left onto Wellington Place.
4. At the roundabout, take a right on to stay on Wellington Place.
5. The office will be on your left, opposite the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Some client parking is available at our Leeds office, located to the rear of the building. If you require a space, please let us know when you book your appointment.
In addition, there is ample public parking nearby:
- NCP, Wellington Place (LS1 4AJ)
- Yor Parks, Westgate (LS1 4LX)
- Town Centre Car Parks, 7 Whitehall Road (LS1 4HR)
Solicitors In Leeds
Our Leeds office is based in the city centre and is easily accessible by train or by road (we are just off the A58M). We opened in 1993, and now employ nearly 200 solicitors and other staff at our busy offices on Wellington Place.
Irwin Mitchell is a “full service” law firm, which means that we offer a complete range of legal services to businesses and individuals. Dealing with matters as diverse as real estate, family or personal injury law, our solicitors in Leeds have carved a reputation for their caring and responsive approach.
Whenever we provide a legal service, whether it’s commercial legal advice to a large corporation, or representation for an individual making a medical negligence claim, we take a practical view and are sensitive to the impact the case might have to your personal life or business’s reputation.
We help clients from Leeds and the surrounding area with a range of legal issues, including: