Irwin Mitchell also have a minicom phone for the deaf and hard of hearing 0114 276 3486
From The Bus Station (Sheffield Interchange)
The Sheffield Interchange is approximately 10 minutes’ walk to our offices.
1. From the interchange, walk up Pond Street, turning slightly right onto Fitzalan Square.
2. Cross at the pedestrian crossing and proceed down Haymarket/Waingate.
3. Just before Lady’s Bridge turn left onto Castlegate.
4. Then take your first right, opposite the police station, to Millsands.
From The Train Station
We are a 15-minute walk from the train station.
1. Follow the covered walkway to the bus station on Pond Street (Sheffield Interchange).
2. Then follow the directions from the Sheffield Interchange Bus Station above.
From The Tram
The nearest tram stop to our Sheffield office is Castle Square, about 5 minutes’ walk away.
1. On leaving the tram, walk down Angel Street and veer left down Snig Hill.
2. Turn right onto Bridge Street.
3. Irwin Mitchell will be visible straight ahead.
We have limited car parking at our Sheffield office, including several disabled spaces. Let us know in advance of your appointment so we can reserve you a space.
There is plenty of car parking in the area surrounding our offices. The nearest Car Park is directly opposite: Q Park, 7 Millsands, S3 8NR.
Solicitors In Sheffield Since 1912
Founded in 1912, Irwin Mitchell is the UK’s largest full service law firm. Our headquarters in Sheffield city centre lies alongside the River Don and employs over 1,000 people.
Full service means that we offer a complete range of legal services to personal and business clients throughout Sheffield and the surrounding area. Dealing with matters ranging from Will disputes to commercial litigation, our Sheffield solicitors can advise on any of your legal needs.
We are perhaps best known for our work as personal injury solicitors, where our pioneering approach has seen us win industry recognition (we are ranked as a “Leading Firm” by Chambers & Partners in 2014).
To find out more about the services our solicitors in Sheffield provide, click a link below:
IM In The Community
In 2014 our Sheffield charity of the year is Weston Park Hospital Cancer Charity. We are proud to support Weston Park Hospital – one of only four specialist cancer hospitals in England.
We actively participate in the local community, whether it’s volunteering, sponsoring the Irwin Mitchell Oval Hall (at Sheffield City Hall), to winning the Corporate Team Challenge at the Sheffield Half Marathon for the past five years.
In addition the Irwin Mitchell Charitable Foundation (IMCF) was established in 1997. Since its foundation the IMCF has helped many local and national good causes, with donations now totalling more than £1 million.