What We Do
Commercial property and real estate are key assets to any business, and we have the expertise and experience to ensure that the most complex of deals are completed on time and handled in a straightforward manner.
Key areas we advise on include:
How We Can Help
We are a full service real estate practice which means we can manage all of your property needs in a fully integrated manner.
We work as a national practice, and have the resources to support the largest of transactions. We are also able to use our regional offices to provide support for London-based clients who will gain further benefit from our regional pricing, without compromising on quality or service levels.
We have a network of property specialists across the UK; and no matter how large, urgent or complex your real estate requirements, we have the resources to support you.
If your business requires international support, we have strong links with real estate experts across the globe. We have the freedom to instruct the specialists in every jurisdiction you require, based on strong existing relationships, to ensure you get the very best advice for that country or region.
Recent Real Estate Deals
We’re proud of the track record we have in supporting an impressive portfolio of clients.
Some recent real estate deals include advising:
- Wells Fargo on its £4bn loan book acquisition, one of the largest commercial real estate debt transactions ever
- ITV on a landmark deal with Manchester City Council and Allied London to redevelop its 13.5 acre former Granada site
- Henry Boot Developments on the acquisition of the historic 27 acre former Terry’s chocolate factory in York for development
- Hallam Land, JJ Gallagher and New College Oxford on the sale of land in Banbury for the construction of over 700 homes
- Gazeley on its forward funding of a new unit at Magna Park to Aviva for in excess of £70 million, and its development deal with John Lewis for a build to suit warehouse
- Prestbury on the sale of a portfolio of care homes for approximately £70m
- Mercer Real Estate Partners on the £64m acquisition of CMS Cameron McKenna’s head office and on Harman House, Uxbridge and Sage Enterprise House Maidstone
- The Mansion Student Accommodation Fund on the acquisition over the past 12 months of over £200m of student mixed use accommodation
- Caudwell Properties on the acquisition and site assembly of a proposed super prime development at Audley Square Mayfair
- Honda Motor Europe on its deal to take 70,000 sq ft at Reflex, Cain Road, Bracknell in one of the largest Thames Valley office lettings in the past 12 months
- Resolution Property on its £71.1m acquisition of the Great Northern Warehouse, one of Manchester’s most recognised buildings
"Very diligent at getting matters solved."
Chambers & Partners, 2015
Irwin Mitchell "continually performs at an excellent level."
Legal 500, 2014