What We Do
We have a proven track record advising a wide range of clients on their sourcing needs, from SMEs through to large corporates, as well as service providers.
Our specialist lawyers can support your organisation with all types of sourcing, including:
- Shared services
- Multi-supplier or single supplier arrangements
We advise on all aspects of the sourcing lifecycle from the initial strategic discussions through to exit, or renegotiation of an agreement. Our lawyers will work with you to ensure that the sourcing solution is aligned to the commercial objectives of your business and that risk is managed appropriately.
How Our Commercial Lawyers Can Help
Our dedicated sourcing team is backed by specialist lawyers across the legal spectrum, including employment, immigration, pensions, intellectual property, data protection, real estate, tax and regulated public procurement.
The breadth of expertise within our team means that we can provide support for all types of sourcing arrangements, including:
- Business process
- Back office functions
- Facilities management
- Logistics and warehousing
- Call centres
- Claims handling
Our lawyers work with organisations looking to put into place sourcing arrangements, as well as service providers. This experience allows us to prepare solutions which will achieve the best outcome for both sides, resulting in balanced and workable commercial arrangements.
We provide innovative advice on both traditional and new models of sourcing, including cloud computing, outcomes-based solutions and payment models such as payment by results.
Many of our lawyers have previously worked in-house (including with outsourcing suppliers), allowing us to offer a pragmatic and commercial approach based on this experience.
Sourcing is constantly evolving and we are at the forefront in adoption of developments in this sector, including being active members of the National Outsourcing Association. Combined with our considerable knowledge of this area, this ensures that we are well placed to achieve the best value and outcomes for our clients.
Recent Commercial Sourcing Work Includes:
- Advising HSBC on the outsourcing of cash deposit and collection services for its ATM estate
- Advising Decathlon UK Ltd on the outsourcing of maintenance services
- Advised WNS Global Services on its multi-year $1 billion business process outsourcing contract with Aviva
- Advising a leading service provider on its outsourced asset management agreement with the Enterprise group of companies
- Advising a large US based logistics company on a bid for a range of warehousing and logistics services. This included helping with the bid process and documentation, as well as advising on HR and commercial issues