Irwin Mitchell also have a minicom phone for the deaf and hard of hearing 0114 276 3486
Our Bristol office is located just a stone’s throw from Castle Park, just off the A4044 Old Market Roundabout.
From The Train Station (Temple Meads)
You can take a taxi, or the Number 8 or 9 bus from Temple Meads station, asking the driver to stop at "Pip n Jay Church" (St Philip & St Jacob Church). Our office is just round the corner – just walk up Temple Street towards Old Market Roundabout, when you reach the roundabout turn left down Castle Street – our offices at Castlepark will be on your left.
Alternatively, Bristol Temple Meads train station is roughly 15 minutes’ walk from our offices.
1. Exit the station onto Station Approach.
2. Turn left towards A4 Temple Gate.
3. When you get to A4 Temple Gate turn right and follow the road until you reach the roundabout (Temple Circus Gyratory).
4. Head straight over onto A4044 Temple Way and carry on until the road is intersected by Temple Back.
5. Turn left onto Temple Back.
6. Carry on walking along Temple Back until you reach Passage Street.
7. Turn right onto Passage Street, cross the river and walk until you reach Tower Hill on your left.
8. Turn left up Tower Hill. We are based in Castlepark, which can be accessed by turning right onto Jacob Street (Castlepark is on the left hand side).
We have one client car parking bay here at the Bristol office – please let us know when booking your appointment if you need to book this space.
Alternatively, the nearest car parks to our office are:
- NCP Broadmead, Lower Castle Street, Bristol BS1 3AF
- The Galleries Shopping Car park, 25 Union Gallery, Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3XD.
Solicitors In Bristol
We have been in Bristol since 2010 and now employ over 40 people at our busy city centre office on Tower Hill.
Our solicitors in Bristol offer a full legal service to both individual and business clients. Although we have only recently celebrated our third year in Bristol, we have quickly established a reputation for the quality of our personal injury and family law work.
Highly-praised by the two major guides to UK lawyers (Chambers and Partners and Legal 500), our family law team are specialists in:
- Complex divorce settlements
- Civil partnership dissolutions
- Pre nuptial agreements
Our Bristol personal injury solicitors are headed by our Regional Managing Partner, Jonathan Peacock. We have expertise in cases involving:
- Serious injury
- Medical negligence
- Asbestos related compensation claims
We help clients from Bristol and the surrounding area with a range of legal issues, including:
IM In The Community
Our 2014 charity of the year is BRACE, which raises much needed funds for research into Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. BRACE helps finance important research at hospitals in south Wales and the west of England, investigating ways to diagnose and treat these conditions more effectively.
However, our charity work extends far beyond this and we raise funds for a number of local and national causes, including Brainwave, Bibic, Designability (formerly BIME), Children’s Hospice South West, Scope, Cerebral Palsy Plus and Contact a Family.
Recently, 12 of our solicitors in Bristol, took part in the annual “Santa’s on the Run” race through the city centre, dressed top to toe as Father Christmases! The 2K run, helped raise vital money for the Children’s Hospice South West, which many of our clients benefit from.