Personal Injury Compensation
If you have suffered a personal injury or illness, you may find that you’ve had to make changes in your life.
Our expert personal injury lawyers understand that compensation is only part of the story, and could help you to access the right rehabilitation, medical care and support you and your family may need.
Each year we help thousands of people to make successful claims after an accident or illness. You can rely on us to fight fearlessly to protect your best interests and achieve a positive outcome for you and your family.
Contact us for expert advice from an experienced team of solicitors.
Choose a service:
As Seen On TV
When you've been injured, claiming for compensation is only one part of the story.
No Win No Fee
No Win No Fee with no financial risk*
Our 'No Win No Fee' agreement offers security and peace of mind when making a personal injury claim.
Your Questions Answered
You can view a selection of frequently asked questions about making a claim for personal injury compensation.
Take a look at some of the recent work we’ve done to secure the right rehabilitation, medical care and financial support for our clients.
Help With Rehabilitation
We can help you access the specialist care that could make a huge difference to your life.
Why Choose Us?
- Deal with personal injury experts
- Thousands of successful claims each year
- Offices across the UK
- Over £1 billion secured for clients in the last two years
- 9 out of 10 clients would use our legal services again
Family Life With Mac
Mac was born with cerebral palsy after complications during birth. Watch our video series to see how we're helping him and his family.
Design for Life
Got a great idea to help those with disabilities? Turn it into reality.
Up to £10,000 funding available for the best idea.
Personal Injury Compensation: What You Can Expect From Our Solicitors
- You will deal with friendly and professional lawyers
- You will benefit from our expert knowledge of compensation claims
- We will immediately start to investigate who was responsible for your injury or illness
- We will seek to access part of your compensation settlement early if this would help you pay the bills or fund private healthcare or rehabilitation
- We will give you clear advice on financial issues, state benefits and dealing with your employer where necessary
- You can meet us to discuss your compensation claim at a time and place that suits you
We know that making a personal injury claim can seem daunting. Our expert personal injury lawyers are trained to help you understand the process of making a claim and will explain what is happening in simple terms.
Also On TV And Radio
To listen to our radio adverts, please follow the links below:
Serious injury abroad
We have helped hundreds of thousands of people to claim compensation in a range of circumstances, including after:
Personal Injury Claims In Scotland
The personal injury experts in the Irwin Mitchell Scotland office in Glasgow can help with claims under Scottish law. Find out more about personal injury claims in Scotland.
Irwin Mitchell is proud to be accredited by the Association Of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
“'First-rate' firm Irwin Mitchell is praised for its ‘fantastic client care', ‘proactive' approach, ‘unusual diligence' and ‘up-to-the-minute grasp of legal issues.'”
Legal 500 2014
“Often they'll take on cases others would avoid and win, or achieve good settlements in cases where the prospects of success look limited.”
Chambers & Partners 2014
The above information relates to the law in England and Wales.
* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with our Allianz Litigate insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.
All Scottish cases will be handled by the Scottish law firm with which we are associated, Irwin Mitchell Scotland LLP. The law relating to funding is different in Scotland and you will receive separate advice about what that means as well as a separate funding agreement.
Choose a service: