Our expert personal injury lawyers will provide you with free initial advice on your compensation claim and with our No Win No Fee agreements there's no financial risk to you if you're unsuccessful*.
If you have suffered a personal injury or illness, you may find that your life has been completely transformed. Our expert personal injury lawyers could help you not only to claim personal injury compensation but also to access the right rehabilitation, medical care and support you and your family may need.
Our experts have helped hundreds of thousands of people to claim compensation in a range of circumstances, including after:
We will aim to help you access financial support as quickly as possible, especially if your injuries have left you unable to work.
"I was recommended Irwin Mitchell by a solicitor friend of mine and I am very happy to say that the dedication and professionalism shown has completely supported this recommendation." Chris, Leeds
Every year our personal injury specialists help thousands of people to claim compensation after an accident or illness, so we know what positive action is needed to help you do the same.
We will put you, your family and your best interests first.
In the vast majority of personal injury claims, we will ensure that:
- There's no financial risk to you if your claim is unsuccessful*
Personal Injury Compensation: What You Can Expect From Our Solicitors
- You will deal with friendly and professional lawyers
- You will benefit from our expert knowledge of compensation claims
- We will immediately start to investigate who was responsible for your injury or illness
- We will seek to access part of your compensation settlement early if this would help you pay the bills or fund private healthcare or rehabilitation
- We will give you clear advice on financial issues, state benefits and dealing with your employer where necessary
- You can meet us to discuss your compensation claim at a time and place that suits you
We know that making a personal injury claim can seem daunting. Our expert personal injury lawyers are trained to help you understand the process of making a claim and will explain what is happening in simple terms.
See what people say about Irwin Mitchell (PDF)
Personal Injury Claims In Scotland
The personal injury experts in our Glasgow office can help with claims under Scottish law. Find out more about personal injury claims in Scotland.
The above information relates to the law in England and Wales.
* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with our Allianz Litigate insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.
All Scottish cases will be handled by the Scottish law firm with which we are associated, Irwin Mitchell Scotland LLP. The law relating to funding is different in Scotland and you will receive separate advice about what that means as well as a separate funding agreement.
“Irwin Mitchell’s extremely impressive team handles the full range of high-profile, complex and high value cases, including RTA, industrial disease, and spinal and brain injury claims”
Legal 500 2012
“Highly professional, with the highest standards of service, care and quality”
Chambers & Partners 2013