We work with companies and financial institutions, resolving issues to our clients’ best advantage. If that isn't possible, we are tenacious in protecting our clients’ rights and promoting their interests.
Innovation is at the heart of our approach.
We devise the right strategy, decide the tactics, scope and plan the work, use process and technology to deliver it efficiently, communicate clearly about costs and win within budget.
We are a cutting edge law firm delivering effective client service.
We have experts in:
- Administrative and Public Law
- Contract disputes
- Competition law
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate and M&A disputes
- Corporate fraud
- Insurance issues
- Intellectual Property
- Professional negligence
- Procurement challenges
- Property litigation
- Technology disputes
Recent cases include:
- Representing a Prince of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family and his company in two unfair prejudice actions.
- Instructed by two insurers to intervene in the high profile Brown-Quinn/Webster Dixon v Equity Syndicate Management case.
- Acting for a company in a claim for adverse possession relating to a valuable piece of land in their appeal to the Court of Appeal, who agreed with us and sent the matter for retrial.
- Winning a five day trial in the High Court for a defendant that had allegedly wrongfully repudiated a copyright license.
- Successfully defending a claim in International Arbitration for a listed company.
- Helping an AIM company through London Stock Exchange disciplinary proceedings.