IMhrplus is a fixed price employment law and HR advisory service, with optional employment tribunal insurance.
Whether you’re a HR professional or a business without a dedicated HR function, we will work in partnership with you to ensure you remain legally compliant.
Delivered by a team of experienced specialist employment lawyers, and supported by an extensive online document and knowledge resource, your business has access to the advice and tools it needs to comply with the UK’s employment law requirements. The team will pragmatically support you with all aspects of HR best practice and employment law, helping you to achieve your strategic objectives.
We act for clients from a diverse range of sectors, including:
- Public sector
- Professional services
This ensures that we are able to provide you with access to a specialist lawyer that has experience of your industry and the issues you face.
We provide you with a dedicated solicitor with whom you will have direct access. There are no call centres, queuing to speak to a lawyer or call backs.
The service includes:
- Direct and unlimited access to your own dedicated employment law solicitor. They will support the business from beginning to end, from your day-to-day issues to a tribunal claim.
- An audit of your existing employment contracts and policies, with help to implement changes. We will produce a traffic light report for you.
- Access to our dedicated IMhrplus website which contains a suite of precedent documents and templates.
- Access to an employment law manual, which is a user friendly guide to all aspects of employment law.
- Invitations to our training programmes and HR forums for you and your team. We can also design bespoke training sessions.
- Monthly email bulletins and quarterly newsletters, providing you with case law developments and relevant sector updates.
- Optional employment tribunal insurance – this policy will cover your defence legal costs and any award of compensation, should you lose a claim. In addition, it will cover an agreed settlement.
- Access to an employee benefits platform for your staff.
Should you require health and safety support, we can provide this for you through our IMhsplus service.
Why Choose IMhrplus
For a fixed monthly cost, and an annual commitment, the service enables you to benefit from the expertise and strategic input that is only available from specialist employment lawyers.
In the unfortunate event that your business also receives an employment tribunal claim, we will be able to support you with this. As well as taking care of your costs (defence costs, award of compensation or agreed settlement), your dedicated point of contact will handle your claim from beginning to end, ensuring that we provide you with a seamless service.
For more information, please visit our IMhrplus website or download our brochure for IMhrplus (PDF).
Here 2 Care
"The IMhrplus service has allowed us to focus resources on operating and building our business with the peace of mind that our employment law risks are mitigated very effectively."
Benito Brow Bar
"The advice we receive from IMhrplus has enabled us to conduct employee matters with confidence and their support has been valuable. The team are efficient to assist with our correspondence and thorough communication is always maintained."
"The Irwin Mitchell employment team have provided our HR Team with training for a few years now. Their sessions are always engaging, interesting and cover a lot of ground. It is a real advantage having an expert in the topic who encourages questions and shares knowledge. Our team benefits greatly from the training as it gives them the confidence to deal with more complex issues."