Our free-to-use online Legal Health Check has been designed to help you review your current personal situation to determine your legal rights in a number of common areas.
It only takes a few minutes to complete, and will provide you with the information you need in order to plan for the future and prepare for any changes in your personal life.
Why Do I Need A 'Legal Health Check'?
If your personal circumstances have recently changed, whether it be at work or at home, the Legal Health Check will provide you with reassurance in knowing that your legal affairs are in the best shape possible to protect you.
As well as reviewing your current situation, we also recognise that you may want to find out more information to help address any concerns you may have, or help safeguard for the future.
Designed as a first port of call for general information, our online factsheets cover all the key areas of law including employment, family and wills, trusts and probate. They are a fantastic resource for people who want to find out as much as they can without having to travel or pay legal fees.
We believe in helping families take the confusion out of legal advice when they need it most in a trusted and caring manner.
We will review your current legal situation in key areas of the law. Some of the more popular scenarios which are covered in the Legal Health Check include:
- Employment & Work – you may have recently left your job due to unfair dismissal, or currently in a dispute with your employer.
- Family – you may have recently separated from your partner and need to know how you will be affected financially.
- Home & Property – whether you’re a tenant or a homeowner, you may want a list of your legal rights, as this is crucial information when it comes to disputes.
- Wills & Trusts – you may need to write or update an existing Will, or need to know how much your estate is worth.
Benefits Of The Legal Health Check
- Free to use – you can access the Legal Health Check at any time in order to download free information without paying legal fees.
- Easy to understand – the Legal Health Check is designed to be free of any legal jargon, making it easy to read and understand.
- Accessible – you can complete the Legal Health Check at any time on a mobile, PC or tablet device
- No appointment necessary – it's easy to complete the Legal Health Check online, with no need to make an appointment to come and see us. However, should you require further legal advice, we can help arrange this at your nearest Irwin Mitchell office.
- Secure – any information that you provide is solely for the purpose of the Legal Health Check report and is consistent with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not share any information that is given to us.
- Flexible – you can edit the Legal Health Check at any time should your personal circumstances change to update your legal affairs.
Contact Us For Expert Legal Advice
If you need more help and advice that concerns a personal legal matter, then call us on 0330 123 5003 or alternatively, you can contact us online and one of our expert solicitors will get back to you.