The internet and ease of international travel make it far easier than ever before for all of us to have friends, relatives and business interests in many different countries across the globe. While this gives us many opportunities for both business and pleasure, it also increases the risk of us running into an international legal issue. Understanding international law can be difficult, especially when there are language barriers or cultural differences. We have years of experience in helping clients with a range of international services, so we can offer expert advice to help you with your international legal issue.
When You Might Need Help With International Issues
There are many reasons why people come to us for help with international issues. If you:
- Are involved in a dispute over assets held in another country
- Have been injured when on holiday and are unsure of whether you can claim compensation
- Own property or other assets abroad and want help making a Will that ensures they are passed on to your loved ones when you die
- Are looking to buy a holiday home or relocate abroad and want advice on property law
- Are getting divorced or separating and there is an international element to your relationship, if you live abroad or own a home abroad for example We can help.
Whatever your circumstances, you need expert legal advice from a firm of solicitors that has been providing international legal services and advice for clients for years. Here at Irwin Mitchell we have a team of expert, dedicated solicitors who specialise in international issues from buying property abroad to handling an international divorce. We know the laws and we know how best to help you to achieve a positive outcome for your case.