Irwin Mitchell also have a minicom phone for the deaf and hard of hearing 0114 276 3486
Other London Offices: Holborn, Kensington, Mayfair
About Our Liverpool Street Office
Our London Liverpool Street office is just a few minutes away the main train and underground stations.
We’re widely renowned for the services we provide to business and individual clients and offer a complete range of legal services, whether private or commercial.
Our solicitors in Liverpool Street provide advice and representation on commercial litigation and dispute resolution as well as family law and divorce matters, through to personal injury claims.
We help clients from London with a range of legal issues, including:
IM In The Community
We’re proud to support local London charities such as the Haven House Hospice. The hospice supports children and their families from across North and East London and West Essex with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions to receive the support they need to ensure they can enjoy the best possible quality of life.
For general enquiries
0207 972 9720
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
The nearest station is Liverpool Street, which receives services from National Express East Anglia & c2c. The Fenchurch Street station also receives services from c2c.
By Underground (Tube)
• Liverpool Street underground station is on the Central, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines.
• From Liverpool Street, take the Bishopsgate East exit.
• As you exit the station, turn right onto Bishopsgate, then immediately right onto New Street.
• We’re situated just a short way along on the right hand side.
• Tower Gateway station is on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
The multi-storey car parks at Strype Street and at Houndsditch are the closest car parks to our Liverpool Street office. Alternatively, there’s an underground car park at London Wall.