Lelde is a Paralegal in our Employment & Professional Discipline team, based in London.
Lelde has a wealth of expertise in contentious and non-contentious work. This includes:
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation
- Negotiating settlement agreements
- Undertaking intricate legal research and reports
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Dealing with complex Tribunal matters.
Lelde has been a Paralegal in the employment sector since 2017. She helps Partners and Senior Associates with high-value Tribunal claims.
She has a LLB Honours Law degree, a LL.M. degree in European and International Business Law and has completed Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in London.