Kirsty is a highly experienced employment partner and tribunal advocate. She advises on all areas of employment law with particular expertise in employment tribunal litigation, senior exits and strategic change programmes in the financial services, construction and university sectors. She provides pragmatic and solutions-driven advice to clients and has worked in the HR function of a major bank. Kirsty sits as a fee-paid employment judge and is also a Scottish qualified solicitor.
- Representing some of the UK’s largest banks and insurance companies in employment tribunal litigation
- Advising a global organisation on the sensitive exit of its Financial Director
- Managing large scale redundancy programmes involving hundreds of exits
- Advising one of the world’s largest banks on a high profile change to its pension and redundancy schemes
- Providing employment law support on strategic and sensitive outsourcing projects
- Advising on collective and union issues.
Kirsty is "pragmatic and sensible" – Legal 500 2016
Kirsty qualified as a solicitor in 1996.