Grace is a solicitor in our Commercial and Data Protection team and assists the team in advising on all areas of commercial contracts, including IT and Media & Entertainment and is also heavily involved in all aspects of data protection. Grace joined Irwin Mitchell in November 2018 and since then, her experience includes:
- Drafting a range of commercial agreements including terms and conditions, consultancy agreements, distribution and agency agreements
- Assisting clients to become GDPR compliant
- Drafting policy documentation and data sharing agreements
- Providing detailed client advice notes in respect of ad hoc general commercial and data protection queries.
Grace also regularly provides due diligence support to the corporate team on a range of M&A transactions. Grace trained and qualified at Stevens & Bolton LLP, where she gained 1 year's post-qualification experience in the corporate team.
- Advising a well-known international digital media company, including reviewing and negotiating master services agreements, data sharing agreements and consultancy agreements & reviewing documentation in respect of various marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assisting a software developer to prepare documentation in connection with a digital initiative which will help workers who have been laid off and furloughed as a result of coronavirus to be quickly rehired when circumstances improve
- Drafting terms and conditions and distribution agreements for a household food retailer
- Assisting various business in their response to data breaches
- Assisting a food retailer with a large data projection project, reviewing and drafting all data protection policies and procedures.