David has considerable experience in all real estate transactions and heads up a team that has a particular focus on acting for lending institutions and borrowers. He also deals with investment acquisitions and disposals, portfolio management and development projects.
The Legal 500 ranks David as one of the leading real estate practitioners in Hampshire.
- Acting for a lending institution in connection securing a loan over a significant out of town retail development
- Acting for a lending institution taking security over a hotel and an office block to support a significant loan to an offshore company
- Acting for a borrower giving security over 3000 units of occupation to a syndicate of lenders
- Acting for a lender in respect of the construction financing of a 600 house development
- Acting for numerous lending institutions in connection with the financing of acquisitions, development projects and investment properties.
Clients say the "very impressive" David Fanchi "is friendly, fast and efficient, and keeps us updated at all times." – Chambers & Partners, 2018
The "brilliant" David Fanchi has a broad practice and regularly advises on property finance. – Chambers & Partners, 2017
"[David] is particularly active advising lenders on real estate finance matters, counting a number of national banks among his clients. He recently assisted one such lender with the provision of a facility for the acquisition of a luxury gym chain." – Chambers & Partners, 2016