Anna assists clients in regulated sectors, including not-for-profits and education providers, and those requiring competition or governance law advice. She also regularly advises on corporate transactions, commercial contracts and other contract law matters.
Anna speaks fluent Polish and is engaged in our international business development.
Recent highlights include:
- Advising a manufacturer of luxury goods on a selective distribution system and restrictions on third-party marketplace online platforms
- Advising a client developing robotics solutions on anticompetitive restrictions in supply agreements
- Preparing competition law training for a front-line sales team of a major sector operator focusing on information sharing risks.
- Assisting a major leisure sector operator with charitable objects in a group restructuring exercise
- Setting up and providing complex governance advice to a research-focused charity and its founder
- Advising an existing charity on a transfer of assets, including permanent endowment to a CIO.
Back for Business: A Polish Trade Mission