Amelia is a solicitor in our Commercial team advising on all areas of commercial contracts, with particular expertise in the media and entertainment sector and the consumer markets sector.
Amelia advises both businesses and individuals working in digital media, music, TV, retail, hospitality and FMCG.
- Advising a major influencer management agency on a product licensing deal with a UK supermarket
- Drafting a master services agreement for a leading digital marketing company to unify their contractual terms and contractual processes across various service offerings
- Assisting with drafting and negotiating production agreements for a new children’s TV programme
- Advising a charity on a fundraising partnership deal with a boutique gin brand
- Assisting a software developer in preparing contractual documentation for a digital platform that they developed to assist workers that had been laid off or furloughed (as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic) to be quickly rehired.