Inquest To Begin Into The Death Of Woman Who Died At Croydon Hospital Husband Instructs Medical Negligence Lawyers To Investigate Her Treatment 21.09.2015 An inquest into the death of a 30-year-old woman who was being treated at Croydon University hospital is due to begin on Tuesday 22nd September for two days. Madhumita Mandal (known as Maddie), suffered from endometriosis (a gynaecological condition), had been diagnosed with cysts and was scheduled for surgery to remove them. She tragically died on 11th September 2013 from multi-organ failure and sepsis whilst being treated at hospital. Her husband Prabhanjan Behera has instructed specialist medical negligence lawyers at Irwin Mitchell to investigate the care she received in the run up to her death and to represent him at the inquest which is scheduled to take place at the Croydon Coroners Court on 22nd and 23rd September. Louise Forsyth, an expert medical negligence lawyer at Irwin Mitchell’s London office said: Expert Opinion“Maddie’s sudden death has left her family completely devastated and they are struggling to come to terms with what happened. She was a young woman with a successful career and planning for her future with her husband. “Prabhanjan hopes the inquest will provide him with answers as to what happened and whether more could have been done to prevent Maddie’s death.” Louise Forsyth, Associate Read more about Irwin Mitchell's expertise in medical negligence claims. Key contact Louise Forsyth Associate 0370 1500 100 Email Louise Tags Inquest Medical Negligence Louise Forsyth London Related articles 20.09.2017Mental Health Trust Pays Damages To Family Of Vulnerable Man Who Died In High Rise Fire 20.09.2017Landmark Legal Ruling Will Allow Doctors to Withdraw Treatment To Those Suffering Debilitating Diseases if Families Agree 20.09.2017Inquest Finds Alzheimer Suffer Died Due To Ingesting Chlorine Tablets 19.09.2017Two Women Instruct Lawyers After Being Abused By Dr Philip Schuppler 19.09.2017Specialist Public Health Lawyers Instructed After Dry Ice Cocktail Drank at The Alchemist ‘Leaves Man With Severe Stomach Burns'