Inquest Into Death Of Man At King’s Mill Hospital Specialist Medical Negligence Lawyers Investigating Bowel Treatment 29.04.2015 Dave Grimshaw, Press Officer | 0114 274 4397 The partner of a man who died whilst receiving treatment for bowel problems at King’s Mill Hospital hopes an inquest beginning today (30 April) will provide answers as to how he died and whether more could have been done to save him. William Taylor, who was known as Paul, died on 28 July last year aged 67 after being admitted to Kings Mill hospital with persistent diarrhoea and dehydration just 25 days earlier. An inquest into what happened to Mr Taylor will take place over two days at Nottingham Coroner’s Court. His partner of 24 years, Sharon Oakey, from Kirkby-in-Ashfield, has instructed specialist medical negligence lawyers at Irwin Mitchell, Sheffield, to investigate his treatment under the care of Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and hope that the inquest will help shed light on how he died. Charlotte Civico, an expert medical negligence lawyer at Irwin Mitchell, Sheffield, representing Ms Oakey, said: Expert Opinion“Paul’s death has left Sharon absolutely devastated and she is determined to find out exactly why he died and whether more could or should have been done to help save his life. She hopes the inquest will provide answers and information as to what happened in his final days so that she can begin to come to terms with his death.” Charlotte Civico, Solicitor Read more about Irwin Mitchell's expertise in helping people at Inquests. Key contact Charlotte Civico Solicitor 0370 1500 100 Email Charlotte Press contact Dave Grimshaw PLS PR Manager 0114 274 4397 Email Dave Tags Personal Injury Medical Negligence Sheffield Nottingham Charlotte Civico Inquest Related articles 20.09.2017Mental Health Trust Pays Damages To Family Of Vulnerable Man Who Died In High Rise Fire 20.09.2017Landmark Legal Ruling Will Allow Doctors to Withdraw Treatment To Those Suffering Debilitating Diseases if Families Agree 20.09.2017Inquest Finds Alzheimer Suffer Died Due To Ingesting Chlorine Tablets 19.09.2017Two Women Instruct Lawyers After Being Abused By Dr Philip Schuppler 19.09.2017Specialist Public Health Lawyers Instructed After Dry Ice Cocktail Drank at The Alchemist ‘Leaves Man With Severe Stomach Burns'