Legal Team Offer Free Expert Advice To Health Professionals
A leading law firm is providing free seminars specially designed for nurses on topical subjects ranging from choice in end of life care to consent and confidentiality issues.
Taking place every Wednesday evening at Irwin Mitchell’s Newcastle office (Gainsborough House, 34-40 Grey Street, NE1 6AE), the series of seven sessions will be delivered by legal professionals who will offer their expertise.
• 8 February 2012 Consent and Confidentiality
• 22 February 2012 Duty of Care
• 29 February 2012 Choice in End of Life Care
• 7 March 2012 Keeping Treatment Records
• 14 March 2012 Unethical Practice in Hospital –Whistleblowing Protection
• 21 March 2012 Compensation & Benefits
• 28 March 2012 Equal Pay for Nurses
John Davis, regional managing partner at Irwin Mitchell's Newcastle office, said: "We're very pleased to utilise the wide range of expert knowledge available within our legal team to offer practical and topical advice to nursing professionals at these free seminars.
"Nurses have a challenging and demanding role and we hope they come away from the sessions equipped with knowledge that will help them on a day to day basis.”
For further information, or to book your place on one or all of the seminars, please contact Rachel Watson on 0191 279 0097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org