0370 1500 100

Leasing unused space to other businesses can bring in additional revenue. If your property is now too big for you or you have moved elsewhere but still own the building, we can help you understand the legal issues involved in allowing another business to use your property.

How We Can Help You

We have a number of standard documents that offer a cost-effective way of documenting your agreement with the other business. Our documents cover everything from an informal licence to use your property through to a more formal lease.

The process is simple for you – just fill in a basic fact sheet and we’ll produce the tailored documents that you need.

Sometimes the situation is more complicated and our standard documents are not suitable. We offer a more bespoke service in these cases. We can also help where you lease the property and your lease agreement prevents you from allowing another party to use the property without getting consent from your landlord.

Contact Us For Advice On Allowing Other Businesses To Use Your Property

If you’re looking to let another business occupy your building and would like legal advice, call us on 0370 1500 100 or get in touch online.


Our solicitors can help you adapt to the many changes that Brexit will bring for all kinds of UK businesses, whether you trade abroad or not. 

Find out more

Contact Our SME Team

Need help with a specific legal issue? Contact us to find out how we could help.

Get in touch online