0370 1500 100

There are various options available to you if you need access to funds so that you can buy stock from overseas.

It is likely that you will be offered a letter of credit facility by your bank. Our Banking and Finance Team can help you to navigate your way through the often confusing legal documentation and processes required, including:

  • Bills of exchange
  • Bills of lading
  • Invoices
  • Inspection certificates
  • Licences
  • Insurance certificate

We can help you make sure that your supplier gets paid on time and that you get your goods as and when expected.

Contact Us For Advice

To speak to an expert about borrowing money to buy stock from overseas, contact Jon Bew on 0121 214 5440 or send him an email.


Our solicitors can help you adapt to the many changes that Brexit will bring for all kinds of UK businesses, whether you trade abroad or not. 

Find out more

Contact Our SME Team

Need help with a specific legal issue? Contact us to find out how we could help.

Get in touch online