Irwin Mitchell’s Client Liaison Team
Our client liaison service provides a unique service to those who have suffered a personal injury.
The role of our client liaison team is to be involved in the early stages of your claim, and help you to gather information about your case. We will also ensure that your needs are met from all of the sources of support available to you.
Wherever possible, the client liaison team is involved as soon as possible, assisting those who have sustained a catastrophic injury. Our aims are to:
- Assist with information-gathering regarding your claim
- Work with appropriate teams and individuals to ensure that you or your loved one’s needs are met
- Mobilise appropriate sources of support as soon as possible
- Identify areas of need, handle problems and concerns that you, your loved one or your carers may have
- Undertake a thorough assessment of our your social situation and current circumstances
Talk To A Specialist Legal Advisor Today - Call 0800 056 4110
Proven Expertise In Client Liaison Work
Irwin Mitchell is also one of the largest and most experienced personal injury law firms in the country.
Our client liaison specialists are trained and fully qualified in occupational therapy and nursing. We can even help with day to day needs such as budgeting, coping strategies, and helping you with the rehabilitation process.
Irwin Mitchell’s Commitment To Client Liaison Work
Irwin Mitchell’s first commitment is to you - to assist your rehabilitation, help your recovery, and improve your quality of life in any way possible.
We also have a long history of campaigning with leading organisations in numerous personal injury fields. Together with those organisations we seek improvements in health and safety, prevent accident and injury where possible, and improve the quality of life and levels of compensation for those who have suffered injury.
We have also pursued many leading legal cases in order to improve the prospects of success of claims for various forms of personal injury, and to obtain fairer compensation.
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
The above information relates to the law in England and Wales.
* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with our Allianz Litigate insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.
All Scottish cases will be handled by the Scottish law firm with which we are associated, Irwin Mitchell Scotland LLP. The law relating to funding is different in Scotland and you will receive separate advice about what that means as well as a separate funding agreement.