The Most Renowned Personal Injury Team In The UK
Personal injury and illness can have a dramatic and sometimes life changing impact for the person injured and for those who are close to them. We passionately believe that our clients deserve the best possible medical care, rehabilitation and support after personal injury or illness. We will help you access these services which you may need, where possible funded through a successful compensation claim. We will also seek to help you receive the earliest possible support with any financial stresses and strains that may arise following an injury or illness because you are not able to work.
If you have suffered from an injury or illness that wasn’t your fault, Irwin Mitchell could help you to get the compensation that you need and deserve.
At Irwin Mitchell we will fight fearlessly to achieve the best outcome for your claim. We’re renowned for our understanding of the issues affecting you and your family following a personal injury, and we know what positive action to take to make a difference for you.
Our promises to you
Where possible we will endeavour to ensure that:
- You receive 100% of the compensation awarded
- Your claim will be pursued at ‘No Cost to You’
At all times:
- You will talk to friendly and caring professionals who are specialists in personal injury
- You will receive understanding, empathetic and professional advice with always your best interests in mind
- We will undertake immediate investigations to determine who was at fault
- We will obtain interim payments wherever possible to help fund private healthcare, rehabilitation and help with your financial security
- An approach that takes into account any worries that you may have such as dealing with financial needs, state benefits and asserting your employment and other rights
- We’ll see you at a place convenient for you
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
The above information relates to the law in England and Wales.
* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with our Allianz Litigate insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.
All Scottish cases will be handled by the Scottish law firm with which we are associated, Irwin Mitchell Scotland LLP. The law relating to funding is different in Scotland and you will receive separate advice about what that means as well as a separate funding agreement.