Thank you for attending the Innovations in Neurorehabilitation 6th Annual Conference.
The conference explored innovations in neurorehabilitation including innovative services, approaches, research, and experiences of using new products. The conference presented thought provoking and accessible ideas to stimulate a great day of discussion and debate. To view the programme from the day, please click here.
To view the presentations from the day, please click on the relevant link below.
Immediate management of neurological injury – advances in roadside care
- Lee Thompson - Senior Paramedic (Trauma), North East Ambulance NHS Trust
What’s new in the world of brain computer interfaces?
- Dr Fred Charles - Senior Lecturer in Visualisations, Teesside University
Constraint induced movement therapy – from the journal to the living room
- Annie Meharg - Consultant Neuro Physiotherapist CIMTPhysio, Bath
- Jill Kings - Neuro Occupational Therapist, Neural Pathways
Piloting a computerised working memory training package (CogMed) in a National & Specialist NHS Outpatient Paediatric Acquired Brain Injury Service
- Dr Laura McCaig - Clinical Psychologist (Developmental Neuropsychology Service & Acquired Brain Injury Service, South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust)
Making the magic happen – the clinical use of new technology
- Veronica Southern - Speech and Language Therapist and Director of Veronica Southern Telerehab Ltd
Music therapy: achieving through creativity
- Catherine Watkins – HCPC registered Music Therapist and Director of Attune Music Therapy
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.