The Quick And Easy Option
If you and your partner have agreed to divorce or dissolve your civil partnership, our fixed fee option is quick, easy and gives you clear costs up front. You also get the peace of mind that comes from working with experienced family lawyers at one of the UK’s top 20 law firms.
What You Get With Our Fixed Fee Divorce Option
- Clear costs up front - £540 if you are filing the divorce, £264 if you are responding to a petition from your husband or wife*
- We handle everything - from instruction to conclusion of the divorce
- Peace of mind - Deal with experienced family solicitors at a top 20 UK law firm
- Your own legal advisor - from start to finish
- No need to go to court
- Quick - As long as you and your husband or wife respond quickly, you could divorce in as little as 4-6 months
Is Fixed Fee Divorce Right For You?**
Choose our fixed fee option if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to divorce or dissolve your civil partnership. It’s the ideal solution if the divorce or dissolution is going to be uncontested – i.e. you and your husband or wife or civil partner have reached an agreement.
A Simple, Hassle-Free Process
Free Initial Chat
Call us free of charge on 0330 123 3147 to speak to one of our representatives for crucial initial advice on the divorce process. At this stage we will be able to help you decide if a fixed fee divorce is right for you. In complicated cases involving children or difficult financial circumstances, we may suggest that you make a further appointment with one of our specialist divorce lawyers to discuss your situation.
If you can’t reach an agreement, you should contact us to talk through your options, as contested divorces are more complex. Our lawyers have years of experience in all types of divorce and will work with you to achieve the best possible outcome.
You should also contact us to talk about other options if one or both of you live outside England and Wales, or if you have:
- Property or other assets overseas
- Money in trusts
- Business assets
- Significant pensions
Talk To A Specialist Divorce Lawyer Now
If you would like to take up our fixed fee divorce option, or just want to speak to an expert about your situation, call us now on 0330 123 3147 or contact us online and we’ll get back to you.
* This doesn’t include standard court fees which must be paid separately.
** Our fixed fee divorce is available subject to an assessment of suitability. If your case is not suitable for our fixed fee service, we will discuss other options with you.