A Law Firm For Life
Finding yourself involved in international criminal investigations or litigation can be a distressing experience. In an increasingly global society, this is becoming a reality for more people than ever before.
Involvement in international corporate and financial crime investigations and legal cases can happen for a wide range of reasons. Whatever your circumstances, these events can have a serious impact on your personal life, family life, professional reputation and career. Having an experienced law firm on hand can help lessen this impact and make the entire process easier for you and your loved ones.
Whether you are the subject of an international mutual assistance request for evidence or are facing extradition, we offer a discreet, sensitive and professional service. For an initial confidential discussion, with no obligation, speak with Kevin Robinson on 0207 421 3883 or Dan Stowers on 0114 274 4295. Alternatively, send us an online enquiry and we will get back to you.
Experts In International Corporate & Financial Crime
Our highly skilled lawyers deal with a wide range of national and international criminal investigations, mutual assistance requests and extradition proceedings every day. We also have an outstanding reputation for skilfully handling matters like:
- Criminal litigation
- Serious fraud and financial crime
- Restraint and receivership
- Tax investigations
- FCA investigations
With decades of experience behind us we can offer help and support whether the offence or information request is minor or serious, national or international, straightforward or complex. Alongside our legal expertise, we are also experts in client care. We understand the effects of being:
- At risk of investigation or extradition
- Treated as a witness
- The subject of a request for information or evidence
We do all we can to improve your situation by increasing understanding and communication between all parties.
How Can We Help?
Our mutual assistance and extradition lawyers can provide:
- First-class advice and representation for international corporate or financial crime clients
- Improved communication with national or international police, investigators and prosecuting authorities
- Advice and assistance in dealing with the police authorities around the world
- Advice and assistance with Magistrates' or High Court proceedings
- Challenges to grounds for extradition or evidence-gathering requests
- The skills of extradition advocates, mutual assistance advocates and forensic experts to help with case analysis, preparation and presentation
With a global network of outstanding legal experts and related specialists, Irwin Mitchell will provide the overseas expertise you need, wherever you are in the world. Although our network of international colleagues and partners represent some of the very best professionals across the globe, we are not bound to use certain partners on your behalf. We work in your best interests at all times and will select those who allow us to work most efficiently and cost-effectively for you.
Working With Irwin Mitchell
As one of the UK's most respected law firms, we fight fearlessly for our clients. Offering an impressive legal service combined with sensitive, discreet and understanding client care, we are fully committed to getting a positive outcome for you.
For a confidential initial discussion, without any obligation, speak with Kevin Robinson on 0207 421 3883 or Dan Stowers on 0114 274 4295, or contact us online and we will get back to you.