Trading Standards investigations can be both disruptive and distressing, affecting both your personal and professional life.
Our expert solicitors have years of experience in dealing with trading standards and we can help you if you want advice on complying with their regulations or you are under investigation.
How Irwin Mitchell Can Help You
We can help you if you are:
- Facing a potential Trading Standards investigation
- Facing court summons or prosecution as a result of a Trading Standards investigation
- A business owner looking to assess the risk of facing a Trading Standards investigation in future
We have extensive experience of defending clients in investigations brought about by:
- The Office of Fair Trading
- The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
- Local Authority Trading Standards Departments
- The Food Standards Agency
We can help you keep up to date with changes in trading standards regulations and protect your business from potential investigations. We can also offer specialist advice and full legal representation in the event that you are facing or have already faced an investigation. We will:
- Talk with investigating bodies to protect your best interests
- Help you prepare when an interviews is needed
- Make written statements on your behalf
- Help you to protect your business from unwanted media attention in the event of a large investigation
- Make you aware of your rights, and solutions, if you find that a Trading Standards investigation is likely to impact upon your ability to work in future
Our team of highly experienced legal professionals is ready to listen to you and address, with professionalism and care, any concerns you have about trading standards investigations.
Contact Us For A Free Discussion On Trading Standards Investigations
Contact us to talk about how we could help you with a trading standards investigation.
For an initial discussion with one of our experts, with no obligation, call Sarah Wallace on 020 7421 3876 or 07808 899657, or Paul Haycock on 0114 274 4275. Alternatively, contact us online and we will get back to you.