Our employment law specialists offer a wide range of cost-effective legal services for SMEs.
From helping you with contracts and policies, to defending you at an Employment Tribunal, you can be sure that when you work with us, you’re getting pragmatic advice from an experienced team of solicitors who specialise in employment law and understand the challenges faced by SMEs.
We’ll work to understand your business and provide you with commercial, no-nonsense legal advice. We’ll recommend the option that is most suitable for your business having listened carefully to your issue.
Our Specialist Employment Law Services
- Contract and Policy Audit. For an agreed fix fee, we’ll review your existing contracts and policies to ensure sure they’re both legal and that they benefit your business. We’ll help you make any changes that are needed to ensure that you are legally compliant.
- Writing Contracts. It is important to provide all employees with a contract of employment. We have a menu of all types of contracts to include director’s service agreements, temporary workers, apprentice and zero hour worker contracts. All of these contracts are available at a fixed fee.
- Fixed Fee Employment Tribunal Cover. We can offer you fixed-fee representation if a claim is brought against you at an Employment Tribunal.
- Compromise Agreements. If you want to terminate an employee’s contract or they wish to leave by way of a mutual agreement, we can provide you with a tailored, fixed-fee compromise agreement to help you avoid an Employment Tribunal claim.
- IMhrplus. Our fixed cost employment law and HR advice service is ideal for SMEs, giving you unlimited access to a dedicated solicitor, template documents, an online guide to employment law, monthly email bulletins, invitations to our national seminar programme, a written audit of existing contracts and policies and a complimentary health and safety service. Click here to visit IMhrplus.
- Employment Tribunal Insurance. As part of our IMhrplus service, we’ve partnered with a blue chip insurer to offer insurance that covers your Employment Tribunal defence legal costs and any awards made against your business. There’s no excess to pay, no cap on the number of claims during a period of cover and authorised settlements are considered too.
- Health and Safety. Through our partnership with Cardinus Risk Management we can provide you with access to a regulatory and health and safety service. Cardinus can provide your employees with e-learning modules covering a range of essential health and safety topics such as manual handling and fire safety.
- HR Software. Managing information about your employees can be difficult. We can offer a secure fixed-fee service that maintains your employee cover and allows you to monitor absence, record employee details, log training requirements and much more. You can also generate reports to help you ensure your business is running as efficiently as possible.
Our Employment Law Expertise
Our employment law specialists are recognised in leading independent guides to the legal profession.
“absolutely first class and cost effective” (Legal 500)
“competent and supportive: they will always offer a practical solution” (Chambers UK)
Contact Us For Expert Advice
If you’d like to know more about how our specialist employment law experts can help you and your business, contact Fergal Dowling on 0121 214 5476 or send him an email.
Book a call with one of our expert advisors for fixed-price legal help at a time that suits you.
Contact Our SME Team
Need help with a specific legal issue? Contact us to find out how we could help.